We are hiring a NinjaZone Program Director (NinjaZone Splinter)! This position requires a candidate who is high energy, excited to work with kids, and flexible with good communication skills!
The Ninja Zone Program Director (or Ninja Splinter) will be responsible for implementation of the Ninja Zone program at Carousel Gymnastics Waupaca. Approximately 20-25 hrs/week, hours are flexible but will include evening classes and occasional weekend events.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Direct contact with NinjaZone regarding program updates and training opportunities.
- Coordination of advancement ceremonies.
- Prepare class schedules and schedule staff for classes.
- Continued training for Ninja Coaches.
- Work with office staff to develop marketing strategies.
Experience in martial arts, gymnastics, or parkour is a plus but not required. Training will be provided.
To apply, please visit www.carouselgymnastics.com/careers for an application to download, or email your resume to: Carousel Gymnastics – Waupaca